Today the final grades for URI were posted. And no excuses I did no do as well as I had wanted to. At the start of the semester I wanted to get myself back on deans list and went in the opposite direction having what I hope will be my lowest GPA for a semester ever.
To keep myself from completely shutting down on this lone week of real vacation before I start work on Monday and internship on Tuesday I have been watching TV. Passive is clearly not very good for me I am so disappointed that I just want to sleep or cry but what I should be doing is staying active, reading books, getting outside, hanging out with friends. Staying at Courtney’s house is very nice but I need to be home and working so when summer really starts for me is in about five weeks.
I am by no means a comedian but after being told my sense of humor is even less existing now than normal I have decided to list off a few of my favorite jokes/puns.
- Why do seagulls fly over the sea? (A-Cuz other wise they would be baygulls)
- Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He’s all right now.
- What’s the difference between tuna and a piano? (you can tune a piano but you can not piano a tuna)
- How much does a hipster weight? (A-an Instagram)
- The calenders days are numbered
- What is the easiest way to wake up lady Gaga? (A-poke her face)
- there are two muffins in the oven, one says “boy is it hot” and the other says “what a talking muffin”
- what is brown and sticky? (A-a stick)
- there are 10 types of people in the world, those who can read binary and those who can’t
- and finally -Did you know lobsters don’t share?
- They’re shellfish
So there are ten jokes or puns that I like not necessarily my favorite ten because that would be difficult to compose, but these brought me some joy at a time where I am filled with sadness.