Since the calendar year is coming to an end it is time to resolve how to make next year better. Most of my experiences this year are things I can learn from. Last year I resolved to blog at least once a week and I still do that. The best part for me now about that is now I have a fairly accurate account if what has happened to me over the year.
I’ve been constructing a list of resolutions that includes
- Being less judgemental (recognize when it happens and make a mental note to stop doing that)
- Read more (for school and for fun)
- School-strive to prioritize and do better
- Get out and meet new people (but keep bonding with the friends you have already made)
- Keep blogging
- And finally (saving the best for last) do not use your phone when with people (especially friends) (unless getting an address or time check but nothing longer than a quick check when mandator).
So there you have it 6 things I am going to strive to do or do better in 2015. If i do not see you before the ball drops I electronically wish you a happy new year. May 15 be better than 14!