The rules for the Liebster Award
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you. (I’d just like to mention that this shouldn’t even need to be a rule.)
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers.
- Ask them 11 questions.
- Let them know about the nomination.
Thank you Julia for nominating me for this by leaving the last nomination of yours blank. I know how awesome you are many of my friends know I believe you are awesome, I am glad we found each other and she is such a good writer you should check her out!!!
Here is a link http://juliathewritergirl.com/
11 facts about me
- I have been a vegetarian for over 5 years and that is something that many people find impressive but honestly it comes to a point where you don’t even think about it any more it is more of a lifestyle now.
- In the last year I have met all three of my inspirations the ones that make me want to be a better writer musician and film student.
- I became a nerdfighter about a month ago and am powering through the videos rapidly I started with the 2007 and have been watching in order. (currently in aug. 2011)
- I have two brothers and they are twins. That means I have a birthday and the two of them share a birthday not that we are triplets.
- I enjoy the little things in life and if there is an inside joke that comes up again I tend to laugh of smile about it like in the middle of class when there are bell curves or the metro is mentioned I laugh. And no one gets it so I wont even try to explain it on my blog.
- I did the 31 day nail polish challenge back in high school because there was a girl in my film class who had done it and I was jellious and thought I could do better so I did and like this 11 things about myself thing you get a little more than half way and feel rather done. But you keep going because you are more than half way there
- I have a radio show at school that allows me to play what ever music I want and I don’t think I have ever mentioned it on this blog but I love that I listen to music by artests that are nobodies because I feel for them and they are just as good as big artests but they have not broken out yet and though they never will I like being a fan of a group that might actually recognize me as a person and fan and not just one of the mass of groupies.
- When I went to Ireland I got a clada ring with a peredod heart (the light green that is my birth stone) and I truly believe in it’s meaning the hands of friendship and the heart of love with the crown of loyalty so because I am single the heart is out and the crown if facing me because my loyalty is not going out to my love.
- I am a ravenclaw according to pottermore and I believe it is right because of my eccentric ness and the amount I care about my grades. But when I way young I thought I would be more of a huffelpuff.
- I knit and have been knitting for a year and I do it for the wonderful stress relief so if I am hard core knitting while walking it is safe to ask what’s wrong.
- I care about the way I look when I leave my house so it is safe to assume that if I look weird to you I may think I look great and I dress for me more than I dress for you. If I am wearing pants that is not a happy time for me I far prefer wearing skirts dresses legging and even shorts. Also if I am wearing a hoodie that means I look like I don’t care same as sweat pants I feel they are only okay to wear to sleep or the gym so if I am wearing sweats or a hoodie I am not okay and do not want o talk about it to you because it is so sad I don’t even care about what my outfit is. So that was a bit of a rand but I needed to say it.
My 11 Qs Julia asked me
- If you couldn’t write/read your favorite genre(s), what would you write/read?
My favorite genre to read is dystopia fiction and for writing I enjoy YA romance. So without those I would try to read more nonfiction memoirs and I might stop writing.
- Who’s your favorite book boyfriend/girlfriend?
Finnick Odaire from the hunger games trilogy catching fire and mocking jay.
- What’s your favorite cookie?
Snickerdoodles, which when I was younger I called Yankee wiffles
- What’s your favorite kind of shoes?
I demand so much from my shoes, so first off comfort followed by the preferable heel and peep toe so I can show off my beautiful silver toe nails. To answer the question peep toe heels/heeled sandals.
- What’s your favorite junk food?
Cheese puffs or cheese its; cheesy junk food is the best!! though i rarely eat junk because fruit is so much better for me.
- If you could co-write a book with anyone, who would you choose?
There are so many amazing writers and because none of them will ever want to write with me I am going to say JK Rowling because harry potter shaped me so much as a child my dad read it to me and now I play quidditch so most of my friends are huge potter heads so that would get me mad respect from them.
- If your family, friends, and pets were already safe, what would you rescue in a fire?
Honestly if the people were safe then I want to believe the fire would be a good reason to start again with out things but I would I guess try to save my nailpolish and computer bag because I love painting my nails and that would be a good thing to do when homeless and my computer has so much of my writing which I like even though I don’t think it is very good it has taken a lot of time to do.
- What’s the least awful type of apocalypse?
Post plague apocalypse, because it would be a good way to take the strain off the overpopulation problem allowing the survivors to fix things for the planet by causing less of an impact.
- If you could be famous for any one thing, what would you choose?
Solving a major environmental problem especially if it were plastic, clean water or efficient clean energy.
- Why did you start blogging?
Julia the writer girl
- Who are your blogging inspirations?
Julia the writer girl she is the reason for this post, this blog and a large porton of my writing. She is so nice and such a good writer I want to be more like her.
11 questions for the bloggers i nominate
- how long have you been writing/blogging
- if you could do any one thing and know you will not fail what would you do
- what was something you lied about and followed through on to make it true
- sky diving or deep sea diving
- what is your favorite thing about living in 2014
- if you had to give something up forever like lent but forever what would it be it has to be something you like
- what bothers you the most (if it happens to be ppl not capitalizing things sorry)
- gum mints or brushing your teeth which do you prefer
- if you had money to give to charity which one would you donate to
- what is a montra of yours
- is there a quote that you wish you had said and made famious
So let me appologise in advanced I do not know 9 bogs to nominate so I will do the ones I know and if someone else who has a blog with less than 200 followers and wants to do this please feel free I nominate you, and in return I would read your blog if you ask me to.
1 Lillie at http://humanityinahandbag.wordpress.com/
2 Gavin at http://adventuresreading.blogspot.com/
3 So those are the only bloggers I really know beyond that please do this if you want to after reading and spread the word leave a comment and I will read it and your blog if you have one just ask me to.
so that is it for me for now this was hard but fun i hope you enjoy doing this as well off to tell the nominees that they have been tagged in this.